- Me: So when you see the 4 year old boy pull the little girl's hair...
- Students: He likes her!
- Me: Now they are around 11 or 12 and he grabs her arm and wrestles her to the ground even though she calls him a jerk and yells at him to leave her alone.
- Students: That is just how boys are.
- Me: Now they are 18 and he grabs her arm and--
- Students: Oh, that's not okay.
- Me: Really? How would he know? How would she know? How would you know? You just told me that for the first 17 years of these children's lives that you thought it was cute, sweet, and natural for a boy to grab a girl and be rough with her.
- Students: Oh.
- Me: Oh, is right.
Damn, Serena. Aren’t you old enough to know how slut-shaming works?
serena…we were fucking rooting for you
Serena girl, why?
No, why didn’t THEIR parents teach THEM not to take advantage of people? Fuck this.
my greatest dream is to swim in an ocean of orange soda. it is a fanta sea.
#i’ll be looking for you every moment every single moment #and when we do find each other again we’ll cling together so tight that nothing and no one will tear us apart #and when they use our atoms to make new lives they won’t be able to take just one #they’ll have to take two #one of you and one of me we’ll be joined together so tight (via ofmoonsmenandmonsters)
- Straight Person: But who pays for the date?
- Queer Person: No one. We dine-and-dash, cackling as we run out the door, flying away on our broomsticks as we flip everyone the bird. It's part of the Gay Agenda.